Kaka Screenshot PC version brings users a very simple and convenient online screenshot tool, which saves time and improves efficiency for the user experience. Complete more content here, you can take a screenshot anytime you want, here you can take a screenshot of whatever you want, save it automatically for you, and then you can edit and enter text on the picture, the software has a lot of functions for users Provided to give you more convenient operation, there are also various image processing applications here, together with free color correction.
Kaka screenshot software highlights
The software is a very powerful image processing software, which can capture the picture you want with just one key operation.
There are various tools here to facilitate users to operate better and bring you more different and exciting experiences.
There are various effects of screenshots, such as window, full screen, or custom area and other functions can be achieved for you.
The application here can meet the needs of most users, and a software brings you one-stop service, which is very practical.
Features of Kaka Screenshot Software
There are also various shortcut functions in this category that can quickly operate to save you more time.
You can debug online to give you better smart screenshots, bringing a lot of interesting experiences.
Provides rich markup functions, including rectangles, circles, arrows, text, and doodles.
If you are not satisfied after making the mark, you can also change the mark again.
Kaka screenshot software function
1. A free and easy-to-use screenshot software.
2. Kaka Screenshot can capture the full screen or part of the screen, and the operation is also very simple, and it also has the most commonly used basic image processing functions.
3. Kaka Screenshot has the functions of screen capture, color picker, palette, magnifying glass, ruler, protractor, coordinate axis, whiteboard and so on.
4. Supported screen capture modes include: full screen, active window, scrolling window, rectangular area, fixed area, hand-drawn area, repeat the last screenshot, etc., which should meet most needs.
5. After the screenshot is taken, it will be opened in the editor by default. In this editor, you can set the picture effect, add annotation information, and then save it in BMP, JPEG, PNG or GIF format.