Universal Wubi Input Method is a popular computer input method software that provides users with intimate input method functions, covering the needs of users of all ages. , handwriting input and other input methods, there is a massive and comprehensive universal thesaurus, and you can choose from personalized emoticons and personalized fonts. Friends in need come to this site to download and experience it.
Features of Universal Wubi Input Method:
A variety of text input forms
Window skin can be changed at will
Precise input, stable and smooth
Focus on the core, concise and smooth
Universal Wubi input method installation steps:
Download the software package to the local, decompress the .EXE format program and run it.
Choose to set the installation path, and then click one-click installation
PS: Universal Wubi input method installation agreement is a must
Wait for the installation to complete (this process takes about 2 minutes)
After the installation is complete, enter the setting wizard interface, and users can choose the setting according to their actual situation.
Continue to the thesaurus interface of the setting wizard, select the words you need and click [Finish].
How to switch full-width symbols in Universal Wubi
1. First, you need to find the interface as shown below, use "Ctrl+Shift" to quickly call it up, then select the moon shape behind "Center" and click to convert it to a full-width symbol state
2. The effect of switching full-width symbols with the Universal Wubi input method is as follows:
How to enter numbers in Universal Wubi? How to type calculation symbols in Universal Wubi
1. First of all, we need to call out the Universal Wubi input method. If the status bar of the Universal Wubi input method is not found, please use the shortcut key "Ctrl+Shift" to call it up, and then follow the prompts in the figure below: find the [Settings] button and select [Toolbox] 】Enter
2. After entering the toolbox of the Universal Wubi input method, select the first [Symbol Library]
3. Finally, we enter the symbol library, select the symbol you need and click to input. The Universal Wubi Input Method symbol library supports the input of symbols such as number serial number, math/unit, etc.